Unbounded Fortitude

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Table Tennis

Woke up at about 0915hrs today. Rainy day:( Elaine has got a meeting at 1000hrs and I sent her to her meeting place. Deric followed along.
After dropping Elaine, Deric and I went to the Beach Road market to have our breakfast. I had Lor Mee and Deric had Mee Kia. Well nothing special about these two bowls of mee, infact the Mee Kia tasted horrible (according to Deric). But the dessert that comes after that was delicious! I ordered 2 bowls of Tang Yuan (peanuts fillings). $1.50 per bowl:)
By the time we finished our breakfast, it was already about 1100hrs. As we had planned to play table tennis today, we left the market for Bra Basah to buy the Table Tennis bats. Managed to get 2 bats for $5.90 each, and 3 ping pong balls for $2. And we head back to the sports facilities near my house and started playing for about an hour till Elaine called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home