Unbounded Fortitude

Friday, December 5, 2008

Review Day

Woke up at 1000hrs today. I had took 2 sleeping pills prescribed by the doctor yesterday before I slept. Didn't take 2 at one shot. I took the first one at 1900hrs after my dinner and I woke up at 0451hrs and found that I couldn't sleep anymore, so I took the second pill.

The discomfort has gone off already. Met up with Daniel and we decided to get ourselves a pair of sunglasses. We each bought one at $200. I got a "Police" sunglasses and Daniel got a "Rayband".

Our appointment was at 1345hrs and we reached the clinic at 1355hrs. Waited for an hour before we got to see the doctor. By the way, the doctor's name is Marc Tay. Nice fellow:)

We left the clinic after seeing the doctor for little India for a celebration feast (like a prisoner gaining his freedom back; we gained ours. Freeing ourselves from myopia!) Never before I have thought that I would be able to live without glasses, and now this really happened! It's so unbelievable.


Daniel (left) and Myself at Banana Leaf - Little India


We ordered curry fish head, mutton, cheese nan rice with veggie and pumpkins, and beer:) So delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home