Unbounded Fortitude

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Workout at the Gym

Exercises

Duration

Sets

Reps

Running (Treadmill)3 mins1Warm up
Running (Treadmill)10:40 mins12.4km
Pull-up1

9

Push-up2

30

Crunches2

30

Leg-raise3

12

Workout Date: 2nd Dec'08

Workout Time: 1300hrs - 1400hrs

Venue: Gym

Together with Alphian and Chan, we decided to make use of our lunch time and do some workout at the gym. I was wearing the new shoes I bought few days ago and I think I have not got use to it yet. My feet felt a little weird while running on the treadmill, as the rear part of the shoes kept rubbing against the tread of the treadmill and creating the friction sound.

After running 2.4km, I decided to do some resistance training but I was very disorganised (did a little of this, then moved on to do a little of that). Apart from doing those exercises I mentioned in the table above, I have also done exercises like bench press, free weight and lap pull. Didn't write them in the table as I didn't take note of the weight I used.

Alphian taught me to do some abs exercises using the ball, and I would definitely add them into my workout program again whenever I visit the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home