Unbounded Fortitude

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Climbing machine

My left shin still hurts, and I had been frequently massaging it with ice, hoping that the pain will go away soon...
Together with Elaine and Deric, we went to the gym. Elaine ran on the treadmill for 35mins and covered a distance of 4km, and I was using the Climbing machine beside her treadmill, feeling sad that I am not on the treadmill doing my running:(
This climbing machine has got a heart rate monitoring device and my heart rate reached 65% after about 5mins of my 16mins Climbing and the rate maintained till the last min, which increased to 85%. The distance I covered was 2.4km. Don't like doing workout on this machine, but that is the closest to running without aggravating the injury in my shin...
I moved on to train my back after the climbing workout, and again did hand stand and forward rolling with Deric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home