Unbounded Fortitude

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Extracted Wisdom Teeth!

Had the last 2 of my wisdom teeth removed at last today at about 2000hrs! It was done at the Luminous Dental Clinic at Chai Chee. It costed me $700, but luckily can use medisave:) Those teeth had been giving pain in my gum for a long period of time, but because the pain often didn't last more then a few hours, I didn't want to do anything about it. And what made me made up my mind was that the top left tooth was badly decayed already, which I was afraid that if I were to delay any further, I would face more problem in the future.

The bottom left tooth was pulled out the normal extraction way, but the top one required a surgery. Altogether, 4 jabs were given to me in my mouth. As the doctor kept reassuring me that it was a straight forward procedure and that is nothing to be worried about, the whole thing was done even before I realised it. How can I not be worried and afraid when a surgery is being done on me? Anyway, halfway through the surgery I started to chant Amitoufo and Om Mani Padme Hum, and that really calmed me down a lot!

Have to go back to the clinic again on the 16/12/08 at 1830hrs to removed the stitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home