Unbounded Fortitude

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Late night Training

I had planned to go to the gym at 2030hrs and do my workout there till it's time to pick Elaine up. However, Elaine messaged me and said that she wants to go to the gym too. Hence, I waited for her.

We reached the gym at 2130hrs, and she started her running on the treadmill machine almost immediately after I have switched on the lights. And as for me, I went to the climbing machine again and workout for 10mins on it. I took my HR reading at 2nd minute and it was 128. Took again at the 6th minute and it was 147. The reading at the last minute was 154.

My thighs immediately felt very sore when I stepped down from the machine hence I did some stretching and the soreness eased off a little.

Done the following too:
Bench Press: 4 sets/ 15 reps (Weight used: 8)
Lad pull to the back: 4 sets/ 15 reps (Weight used: 8)
Dumbbell fly: 4 sets/ 15 reps (Weight used: 8, 10, 10, 10kg)
Biceps curl: 4 sets/ 15 reps (Weight used: 8, 8, 10, 10kg)

I know I should be doing more than these, but I was really not in the mood. I had gave the crunches a miss today, but instead I did practices on handstand. Sigh... no progress in handstand. Still can't hold it there for more than 2 seconds:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home