Unbounded Fortitude

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to Old Gym

Exercises

Duration

Sets

Reps

Climbing maching20mins1
Crunches270
Dumbbell Side raise3 (Weight used: 8kg)12
Dumbbell Front raise3 (Weight used: 8kg)10

Workout Date: 16th Dec'08

Workout Time: 1200hrs- 1300hrs

Venue: Old Gym

Went to the old gym during lunch, and have planned do anything but running. Anyway, none of the treadmill machines were in working order. Did the climbing machine workout again. There is no heart rate detecting device in this machine, thus I can't know what my heart rate was during the 20 mins workout on it. Few mins after stepping on it, I found that the resistance level was too low, and I adjusted it from level 1 to level 4. I maintained on that level till the last min, and had it changed to level 10. Ok, level 10 was really something...

Still can feel some slight pain at my shin...:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home