Unbounded Fortitude

Monday, February 2, 2009

Home Workout

Didn't feel like going out today, so I carried out my workout at home. Using the elastic band, power twister, ankle weight, and an exercise mat, I did the following:

Push Ups: 5 Sets/ 30 Reps
Biceps Curl: 4 Sets/ 40, 40, 30, 30 Reps (Elastic Band)
Power Twist (downwards): 4 Sets/ 20 Reps (Power Twister)
Sideway Shoulder raise: 4 Sets/ 20 Reps (Elastic Band)
Crunches: 4 Sets/ 30 Reps (Mat)
Leg Raise: 4 Sets/ 12, 15, 15, 12 Reps (Mat and ankle weight)
Squats: 4 Sets/ 30 Reps

The Hard Dance music I played during this workout helped a lot. The fast and strong beats made me forget about the tireness and kept me pushing and pushing!

Date: 2nd Feb'09 (1930hrs to 2030hrs)
Venue: My Living Room
(Keeping fit doesn't mean one must always be at the gym! I find it more enjoyable to have more variables than just sticking to doing the same thing over and over again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home