Unbounded Fortitude

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sigh... pain at the left shin again. Thought I have recovered that was why I do skipping yesterday. Nevertheless, I still went for a slow jog during lunch for 25mins at a secluded place near my office. Felt the pain, but still bearable.

Made my way to the old gym after the jog and did the following workouts:
Bench press Barbell: 4 sets/ 10, 10, 7, 8 reps (Weight used: 40kg) Nizar spotted me with the first and the last sets.
Dip: 4 sets/ 7 reps
Dumbbell flyes: 4 sets/ 18 reps (Weight used: 8 kg)
Biceps curl: 4 sets/ 10 reps (Weight used: forgot to see)
Crunches: 1 set/ 70

At about 1600hrs, I decided to give a call to Master Ge Chun Yan of Ba Fang Wushu training center and enquire about the Bagua Zhang (Basic) class. I got to know about this training center and Master Ge through her website. Below are the details of the class I enquired:

Bagua Zhang Basic Class
3 months/ Once a week
$350
On either Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri or Sat (1930hrs to 2030hrs)
Next intake will commence after CNY'09

I told her that I would most probably drop by her training center on this coming Friday to look at their training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home