Unbounded Fortitude

Friday, January 30, 2009

Swimming

Took leave from work today so I woke up a little later than usual. At 9:30am, I went to the swimming complex and swam for about 30 mins, and that was like 20 laps. Well, not many people there:)

Went to the gym in the evening with Elaine. Elaine was kind of moody over the result of her class test. She passed it, but she felt she should have done better. But luckily after a run on the treadmill, she felt much better. That is why I always like to exercise whenever I am feeling down, cos exercise elevates one's mood!

I jog on the treadmill for 4km in a very slow pace and did some stretching after that followed by weight training on shoulders. Played Ping Pong after that. Elaine is getting better at Ping Pong:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home