Unbounded Fortitude

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ba Gua Zhang

Don't feel like doing any exercise today. Partly because of the pain at my shin, and mainly because I want to spend time with Elaine, since she has got no class today.
I picked her up at her office and we went to Marina South. Actually I had planned to buy some DVD on Wing Chun from Liang Seng at Marina South, but I changed my mind upon seeing the packaging and the price. I think the DVDs are overpriced:(
Along the way back home, I suddenly remembered that the Ba Gua Zhang has got lesson today and so I decided to drop by to take a look at their training. Elaine came along too:) Always very supportive:) Always so sweet:)
The lesson is held at the top level of a multi storey carpark at Marine Dr, block 65A. There were quite a big number of participants. Roughly about 50++. I parked my car at one corner and observed for about 10 minutes. Now I am not so sure if I want to join in the training here:)
I think, if I have not seen wrongly, most of them are senior citizens:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home