Unbounded Fortitude

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Played Ping Pong

I went back to office to work today at 0750hrs and left few hours later. Picked up Elaine, Melissa and Deric and left for Plaza Singapura to buy Deric's birthday present. So, Elaine and I have decided to get a handphone for Deric and Deric's parents would be getting an I-pod for him. Come to think about it, Deric is such a fortunate kid as compare to me. I have never received any presents that were more then $10 when I was a kid. Worst, I didn't get to receive present at all for most of those years.
By the way, while we were at Plaza Sing, I have bought a book "Long Xing Ba Gua Zhang":)

We went to the gym at 1900hrs and I did the following:

Treadmill: 27 mins/ 5.7km
Lat Pull (Front): 4 sets/ 15 reps/ Weight used: 8
Seated Row: 4 sets/ 15 reps/ Weight used: 8
Pull up: 4 sets/ 6,6,5,6

Played ping pong after that:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home