Unbounded Fortitude

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jogged 25mins

Took a nap in the afternoon and woke up at about 1800hrs. Feeling more fresh, I decided to go for a run. I took the same route I ran on the second day I came back from China. I don't really know what is the exact distance of this route but my guess is it is roughly about 5km.

The thing I like about this route is that it has got a good mixture of uphill, downslope and uneven ground. Especially the part when it is nearing the ending point, it is uphill with uneven ground. It makes the run very tiring, but very challenging!

I stopped at the fitness corner and did some stretching exercise before doing the following:
Pull-up: 3 sets/ 6 reps
push-up (diamond): 2 sets/ 25, 20 reps
Shoulder raise: 2 sets/ 40 reps

Nizar stopped by and we had a little chat. Well, we talked about work, talked about promotion and talked about our plans when we retired (though not so soon). Nizar has got plan to set up his own business when he retires, and I suppose he has already begun his preparation already. And as for me... No plans yet:( And quite worried...

I am still drinking tea today:) but I drink a different kind of tea. Decided to give Pu Er a miss today and switched to "Molly" Tea (hee... Jasmine Tea), which Elaine bought. I made the tea with the tea pot Elaine bought yesterday from Yue Hwa and we sat in the living room enjoying the tea together.

One additional health benefit Elaine discovered from the Internet on drinking tea, is that tea acts as an antioxidant and it helps to slow down the aging process of the brain. Cool huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home