Unbounded Fortitude

Friday, January 9, 2009

Bonding Day:(

Today was sort of like half day work for everyone at my office because another branch of the same department will be having their work place shift next to where mine is now, and so the managment felt that a "Bonding Day" is necessary for both branches to have fun together, and ultimately know each other better.

I really have no objection with this bonding thingy and I even went along with their game. Though I discreetly left for the gym 10 mins later:) Well, they played Captain's Ball... Sigh... So boring. Always playing captain's ball... It is like whenever we have occassions like Active Day, they would play Captain's Ball, and Team Building Day, it's Captain's Ball, and now Bonding Day, it's still Captain's Ball!!!!

Despite the fact that I don't like playing Captain's Ball, I was happily doing my workout at the gym while the rest of them were chasing the Ball. I did not do any cardio workout today as I felt that I have not rest enough from yesterday's run. Hence, I did weights only, and mainly focused on the chest.

Bench press: 4 sets/ 12 reps (Weight used: 8)
Dumbbell flyes: 4 sets/ 12 reps (Weight used: 12kg)
Bench press Dumbbell: 4 sets/ 12, 12, 10, 10 reps (Weight used: 12, 14, 16, 18kg)
Biceps curl: 4 sets/ 12, 12, 10, 10 reps (Weight used: 10, 12, 12, 12kg)
Lat pull (Back): 4 sets/ 12 reps (Weight used: 10)
Crunches: 2 sets/ 40 reps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home