Unbounded Fortitude

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tried new exercise

Exercises

Duration

Sets

Reps

Skipping11500
Push-up325
Shoulder raise318
Crunches360
Pull-up38
Biceps pull325
Tripceps dip320
Pull-up (legs up)26, 5

Workout Date: 28th Dec'08

Workout Time: 0800hrs - 0920hrs

Venue: Fitness Corner

I have been sleeping a lot since the day I returned from the China trip (in the name of recuperation). And while I was napping yesterday afternoon, Daniel messaged me and asked me to join him for workout the next morning. And so I agreed.

I began to skipped at 0800hrs and decided that I would just do 1500 of jumps instead of skipping for 20mins, which I normally does. Well, did a few "failed" handstands after the 1500, and followed by the workout activities.

I am quite delighted when Daniel said that my workout program seems to be quite effective as he could see that my body sculpture has toned up quite a little. And so I explained to him that whatever I have always been doing at the fitness corner covers a few different muscles. I further elaborated that the push up is for the chest muscle, pull up for the back, should raise for the shoulder, crunches for the abs, triceps and biceps, well for the triceps and biceps. I don't gain mass by doing these, but I do strengthen the muscles.

Tried something new today. Using the horizontal ladder, I did a leg-raise in a scoping motion, and when my legs reached the top, I pulled my body upwards. I find this a good exercise for the abs, and also for the back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home