Unbounded Fortitude

Friday, November 28, 2008

Exercises

Duration

Sets

Reps

Skipping20 mins1
Push-up140
Running17 mins 30 secs

Workout Date: 28th Nov'08

Workout Time: 1810hrs - 1915hrs (Inclusive of warming up and cooling down)

Venue: Skipping at Fitness Corner/ Ran around the Industrial Pk

Received a call from Daniel at 1800hrs and he said: "Hellooo...Bro, 10 mins later, at fitness corner ok?"And so we met at the fitness corner and begin our workout session.

Not sure if it is the shoes that is heavy or my legs are tired, I felt that I need a little more effort to lift my legs while skipping. But during the run, I could feel the bouncing effect! Bounce, bounce, and bounce! It is really a good pair of running shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home