Unbounded Fortitude

Friday, November 28, 2008

New Running Shoes

I bought a new pair of Spira running shoes today. I am so happy that the shop is selling all Spira shoes with a discount of up to 50%, and I paid $74 only for a pair of Tri-spring running shoes. The usual price was $148. But the sad thing is, according to the shop owner, Spira shoes will not be sold in Singapore anymore, after they have cleared their remaining stocks.
I have been wearing their One-spring running shoes and I like it very much! After having tried so many different brand of shoes, I must say that Spira shoes are the best, in terms of the spring technology they used (for absorbing impact and energy returns). I will be going for a run in this new pair of shoes later and I am sure it is going to be a good experience:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home