Unbounded Fortitude

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Exercises

Duration

Sets

Reps

Skipping13000
Push-up425
Pull-up4

6, 6, 6, 7

Crunch3

30

Leg-raise3

10

Shoulder-raise3

20

Biceps Curl3

30

Workout Date: 27th Nov'08

Workout Time: 1945hrs - 2100hrs

Venue: Fitness Corner

I had wanted to do 4 sets of all the exercises (excluding skipping), but I stopped at the 3rd because a friend, Helen, passed by and we chat. We talked a little about our work, and then she shared with me about her training at her shooting club. And wow, I got to know that she came in first in the recent shooting competition!

After leaving the fitness corner, I went home to clean up myself and left for my dinner. Sigh... did so much exercises but at the end I had junk food for dinner. I know it's unhealthy food, but it's one of my favorite...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home