Unbounded Fortitude

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pu Er Tea

Exercises

Duration

Sets

Reps

Treadmill25:20mins1Covered 5km
Bench press4 (Weight used: 8)15
Lat pull4 (Weight used: 8)15
Dumbbell flye4 (Weight used: 8kg)12
Biceps curl4 (Weight used: 10kg)10

Workout Date: 29th Dec'08

Workout Time: 1300hrs - 1400hrs

Venue: Gym

I was at Yue Hwa yesterday, together with Elaine, and I bought a can of Pu Er tea leaves for myself. It is said that drinking Pu Er tea has lots of benefits. And so I did some surfing on the net today and true enough, there are many sites that promote this tea and the list of its health benefits can be easliy found too. Some of the benefits are: Lowering of cholestrol, prevent heart diseases, slimming and etc. Anyway, I think I have drank about 5 cups today while at my office:)

Went to the gym during lunch with Chan. Not sure whether to workout tomorrow...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home