Unbounded Fortitude

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Picked up New Hobby

Have signed up a course "Basic Portrait drawing" with NAFA. It's a 8 lessons course and commenced on 13/5/09.
Till now, though I have completed the course, I couldn't draw very well yet. Anyway, I still find joy in drawing and I am sure with more practices, I will definitely see improvement:)

Kind of fall in love with NAFA:) Hence, I signed up another course "Figure drawing". Commenced on 20/7/09. 8 lessons too.

Both courses cost $299.60 each, quite heart pain but since I enjoyed the course so much, I think it's worth the money:)

Drawn this in my second lesson of Portrait drawing class:)
Photobucket

Subsequent lesson, I was taught to draw using grids.

2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home