Unbounded Fortitude

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Putting off some fats!

It has been more than a week since I last had my workout carried out. And during this period of time, I had been indulging myself in food (throughout the 5 days in Hong Kong). Hence, today I really felt that it is time to work out those muscles again; I put on my training attire, took the rope and headed towards the fitness corner.

When I was approaching the fitness corner, I saw Chian, KL and Chan YW. They were doing their warming up before their run. Chan, who ate the least during the HK trip, then said to me that he needs to put off some fats (which was gained during that 5 days). If he needs to do that, then what about me? I think I have ate double the amount of food he had ate while in HK....

Done the following exercises:
Skipping: 1 set/ 1000 reps
Shoulder raise: 4 set/ 25, 25, 20, 15 reps
Pull up: 4 set/ 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
Push up: 4 sets/ 25 reps
Triceps dip: 4 sets/ 20, 20, 20, 15 reps
Crunches: 3 sets/ 30, 40, 40 reps

Date: 12th Feb'09 (1750hrs to 1827hrs)
Venue: Fitness corner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home