Unbounded Fortitude

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am back!

Have not been updating this blog for quite awhile... Hmm, have become lazy:)
Anyway, another reason why I have stopped updating was because I had injured my knee during my judo training. I have tot of picking up judo again and so I went for the training about 2 weeks ago. And sway sway, injured my right knee during the randori...
Hence, I couldn't carry out my workout during that time, and so got nothing to update lor.
Till now, my knee still hurts a little but I have already resumed my training few days ago. I started with running on the treadmill for just 3km in a very slow pace, and when I finished the run, I was so happy to find out that my injury didn't aggravate. In fact, I felt better. Following that day, I took a risk and ran a 5km course on the treadmill. Did feel some slight discomfort here and there but still I completed the course in 27mins. And the most important thing was, I could still walk!
And so, this afternoon, I went to the gym again with Derek, Kelvin and Soh. I covered 4.8km in 23mins and was panting like hell after that! Sigh, have to train harder to get back in shape...
Did the following too:
Lat Pull down: 4 sets/ 12 reps (Weight used: 8)
Lat row: 4 sets/ 12 reps (Weight used: 8)
Crunches: 2 sets/ 40 reps
Biceps curl: 4 sets/ 10 reps (Weight used: 8, 10, 10, 10kg)
Today, after my training I didn't go back to my office, instead I went to Derek's and stayed there till 6pm. Well, Vincent, Alphian, Sim, Kirpal and Chan were all not around today. Only the 2 uncles and Derek. I have actually planned to stay all the way in the equipment room till knock off but don't want them to label me as anti-social fellow, thus chatted with the uncles a while.
Well, uncle Chia as usual, always got something to talk about. This time, he talked about how much pay those professional footballers are getting. He said that their weekly pay is equivalent to my annual salary! Wooo.... Not sure if it is true, but I ever did come across articles saying that these footballers earn alot. Anyway, no point envying, cos I have never like playing football.
Hee... sat with them for a while and I left for the equipment room:) Happily going through some equipment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home