Unbounded Fortitude

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Don't know what to write...

It doesn't need too much of an effort to find a handful of blogs which have a number of entries that say "Don't know what to write..." and then follow by a few more words to describe how bored the authors are before ending the entries with normally not more than 5 sentences.

Hmm... not sure if I have done that before. Anyway, I don't intend to find out but would like to tweak this phenomenon a little by starting with "Don't know what to write", and follow by more then 5 sentences:D

Hmmm... don't know what to write... Anyway when I first started this blog, I had in mind to use this space as a journal to keep track of my training activities, and so I created tables and keyed in the figures with some notes. However, along the way, I find that it has made the blog looks very dull, to the extent that I don't even feel like looking at it, let alone updating it. Hence, I started to inject some diary like entries. The whole blog came to a stop when the condition of my knee injury got aggravated, cos this was an exercise blog, so no exercise means nothing to write.

Recently, I have picked up a new hobby, and that is drawing. So I decided to convert this blog from the original "Sports Shop" into my "Art Gallery". And just not so long ago, I find that it is also very interesting to note down and think about things that I see or hear everyday and to pen them down. And so, I think more or less the direction of this blog has been set.

"Don't know what to write..." to me, I find that this a terrible situation to be at. Because that is equivalent to "Brain dead" in that area and is often very frustrating. Take for instance, I used to compose music and filled in the lyrics. And there was a time I find that I was at the peak and was prolific. However, I became too complacent and allowed faltering to take place, and hence went into the "brain dead" situation. And so, frustration sets in. And then gave up everything all together...

I didn't have a good grade for my English during my school days. In fact, I didn't even get a pass for the subject. So by right, I shouldn't be enjoying writing and reading, especially in English, that much. But I do. And I don't know why:)

Not only in writing blogs, during work when I am required to write reports or emails, I would always be more than happy to lay paragraphs after paragraphs on the writing space.

Well, I really don't know what else to write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home