Unbounded Fortitude

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taking notes

I have recently seen the movie "Doubt", and in the show, there is this one priest who has the habit of noting down his bit and pieces of thoughts whenever his has one so that he could talk about it during his sermons. Well, though this is one of a moives I did enjoy watching, I am not talking about it here. It is just that I kind of like the idea of writing thoughts down.
Very often, I would have opinions and views on issues and matters and at that very moment, I would start to come up with my own explanation on why the thing is happening, and sometime would even come up with some philosophies which amaze myself:) But unfortunately, I have got poor memory. I just couldn't keep them in my brain and retrieve them out when I want to put it in writing later on:(
Hence, perhaps I shall start to cultivate the habit of jotting my own thoughts. Hmm... shall give it a try;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home