Unbounded Fortitude

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fashion?

Well I am not the type who follows fashion and trend but I definitely is aware of what fashion disaster means and also able to tell the differences between being unique and foolishly dressed or accessorized.

I was at a shopping mall yesterday during my lunch break when I took noticed of a very young man. He looks like he is about 15 - 16yrs old only. Slim built, wore a supposedly tight fitting t-shirt but became a loose fitting T on him, matched with a Bermudas and a pair of slippers. He was with his girlfriend and he looks very proud of everything about himself.
Justify Full
Ok... so far so good. Nothing wrong with this guy, but what caught my attention was what he wore on one of his leg. A Watch! Ok, it was a watch alright, and I think it was a Casio watch. And nope, it is not one of those that prisoners who are released on Home Detention Scheme wear. I have seen enough of those real thing to tell that this silly guy was plainly trying to look stupid! Not that he is aware that he looks stupid, but apparently he feels proud to mislead others in thinking that he is on Home Detention Program.

Oh Holy Shhit!!! This fellow is a prisoner wannabe and probably thinks that having a criminal record would make him looks more masculine! What kind of positive contribution to the society would a person that has this kind of mentality contributes? Hmmm... if he really so wish to go into the prison, I wish him all the best and hope he gets locked up in prison forever!

Home Detention Scheme


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home